About Ashutosh pandey
Ace IAS/PCS with India's Top UPSC Faculty!
Ashutosh Pandey is a graduate chemical engineer from Madras University with a stint at environmental engineering research at IIT and LLB at CLC, Delhi University. He has a long and varied experience in the field of UPSC, civil services examinations first as an aspirant and then as a mentor and educator.
Having a long experience of 10 years teaching, he has established himself as a niche educator in the areas of public administration, governance and ethics in administration. He is popular among students for his peculiar methodology command over subjects and uncanny approach of integrated linking of diverse topics in a multidimensional perspective. His intelligent humour and the tactical method of evaluating contemporary social and political developments makes him the desirable mentor for every civil aspirant. He has been a founder member of renowned institutions like GS SCORE and core faculty and director at SYNERGY IAS. He has established his popular online venture ProdEgy in 2020 with the aim of democratising education for all.
Now coupled with the growth of technology and motivation to transform the academic landscape for learners and aspirants, he has relaunched the initiative of ProdEgyIAS with the team of learned academicians and experts to inculcate the spirit of learning and out of the box pedagogy, so that every student can realise this unique and special capability to achieve the goals of academic excellence in competitive spirit.
He is a firm believer in the fact that “Education is not information but the ability to process that information.”
Worried About Civil Services Exam Preparation?
Our expert faculty, comprehensive study materials, and personalized guidance will empower you to master the subject.
We aim to equip our students with the concept, content, and clarity to successfully navigate the maze of the civil service syllabus.
Public Administration Foundation Programme
Learn and sharpen your critical thinking skills.
Mains Test Series / RRP (Rapid Revision Programme)
Plays most important role in clearing UPSC Exam.
Test Series - Ethics Foundation Program
Special boosters for the difficult phase of exam.
OPM(Optional/Prelims/Mains) + Quality Revision Programme
Convergence of Optional and GS for the main exam.
Our approach is to enable the aspirant to develop an independent thinking mind to formulate an issue-based opinion and then the ability to articulate that in the best possible words.
Under the guidenace of Ashutosh Pandey we have persistently produced IAS/IPS/IRS toppers and top scorers in Public Administration year after year.
Our handouts are well researched and organized. It is regularly updated by our experts. It acts as a valuable assest to score high.
Imbibing Conceptual Framework
Once you inculcate the habit of critical thinking in the subject matter, the high score is guaranteed. We focus to imbibe this from day one.
Focus on Answer Writing
Our program is designed for maximizing your score in the optional. Additionally with PYQ discussion, you can confidently attempt the mains.
Tests to Gauge Performance
Regular tests on exact UPSC pattern are the integral part of the course. These tests are followed by model answers and personalized feedback.
High Success Rate
ProdEgyIAS has helped more than 1500 students to get selected into the civil services including I.A.S., I.F.S. & I.P.S.
We are proud to be the part of some of the outstanding and successful journeys.
Karishma Nair, IAS
Suman Saurabh, IAS
Sidharth Jaiswal, IRS
Shaikh Rizwan, IAS
Sachin Rana, IAS
Rishita Gupta, IAS
Preeti Yadav, IAS
Neetika Vilash, IRS
Mrunalee Joshi, IAS
Isha Priya, IAS
Hasrat Jasmine, IAS
Dipankar Chaudhary, IAS
Deepak Gaur, IAS
Ashwini Kumar, IAS
Ashutosh Sani, IAS
Aman Deep, IPS
Achyuth Ashok, IAS
Experience a Journey of Transformation with ProdEgyIAS
Elevate your preparation with proven strategies. Join ProdEgyIAS for Public Administration Optional coaching and conquer UPSC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can choose Public Administration Optional for cracking the UPSC subject as this is mostly preferred by the students because it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. You just need to understand the theoretical concepts efficiently. Join the “best coaching for pub ad optional in Delhi” and get the opportunity to learn the research-based knowledge under the guidance of Ashutosh Pandey sir.
The following points are given to understand why Pub Ad optional can be the best choice for you:
- For preparing the “Pub Ad optional strategy”, you will be able to get the vast study material to read. Hence, choose this subject if you are interested to study the theoretical concepts.
- You will have to write the analyse-based answers, not the generic ones as this is a highly competitive subject.
- You will be able to learn some concepts of GS Paper I and GS Paper 2 if you choose Pub Ad optional.
- You can score 300+ marks easily if you study each concept with the utmost attention and know the art of writing style.
- Do the preparation of the interview round as the interviewer asks most of the questions related to the public administration.
You will be able to cover the syllabus of the public administration optional paper within 4 months easily if you plan the Pub Ad optional strategy in a very well manner. You just need to understand the important concepts. UPSC exam requires that the UPSC aspirants will not write the generic answers but their answers should be analytical and presentable.
Follow the following tips to plan the perfect Pub Ad optional strategy:
- Get the guidance of the “best pub ad teachers in Delhi” e. Ashutosh Pandey sir. Therefore, join the ProdEgyIAS.
- Do the practice of writing the answers daily. Incorporate the current affairs, information, and facts in the answers.
- Update yourself on the current events regularly.
- Read the editorial section of the newspapers The Hindu and The Indian Express daily.
- Study the Pub Ad Mains Test Series 2023
You should know the way of writing the answers. The best way to join the Pub Ad Coaching i.e. ProdEgyIAS. Here, you will get the expert knowledge of Ashutosh sir.
Read the following points to understand how you can make your answers more presentable:
- Learn the best formation of answers by practicing how to make the perfect paragraphs.
- Incorporate the relevant data, facts and information in your answers. Include the current events in the Paper II.
- Practice more of writing those answers that can reflect your analytical knowledge.
- Use more examples for justifying your arguments.
- Get your queries solved in the best Pub Ad coaching e. ProdEgyIAS. Ashutosh Pandey and Mohanty sir are acclaimed for giving 8000+ Civil Servants across the country.
Your answers will be evaluated and the marks will be awarded as per your writing skills. You will be given feedback by Ashutosh Pandey sir on how to write the competitive answers. You will be guided on how to improve your weak points so that you will be able to improve your performance for the Civil Services Examination.
Some features of the best coaching for Pub Ad Optioal i.e. ProdEgyIAS are given below:
- Get useful feedback to improve your writing skills from the best Pub Ad teachers.
- Ashutosh Pandey and Mohanty sir will help you to incorporate the analysis in the answrs.
- Their feedback will help you a lot and you will be able to see the difference in writing the answers to the next Pub Ad test series.
You will be given the feedback on your answers even in the pub ad online coaching.
Ashutosh Pandey sir have given more than 8000 Civil Servants across the country. They are trusted by the UPSC aspirants for demonstrating the best lectures on the subject Pub Ad optional paper. The students are free to clarify their doubts in the class. They are motivated to read more, understand more, and ask more to solve their queries.
- Study the theoretical concepts in the class attentively.
- Feel free to do the group discussion with the other UPSC aspirants to exchange ideas and opinions related to the topics.
- Ask your doubts from the teachers before reading the next topic. And cover the Pub Ad course
- In case of facing any problem in any answer, don’t leave it unsolved.
In India, around 1200 applicants choose the Pub Ad optional subject for cracking the Civil Services Examination. You should not write the generic answers as the generic answers will look superficial. Your answers should be more logical and realistic to score 300 + marks in the exam.
The list of books that you should read to do the “pub ad preparation” is given below:
For Paper I
- Laxmikant Public Administration
- Mohit Bhattacharya: New Horizon of Public Administration
- Alka and Dhamija: Public Administration
- Mohit Bhattacharya: Development Administration
- Awasti and Maheshwari: Public Administration Theory and Practice Public Administration
For Paper II
- Indian Administration – Rajni Goyal and Arora
- Indian Administration: Rumki Basu
- IGNOU Study Material